Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Just renewed my Snapfish account

  1. #21
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    just looked into it, and they won't even ship outside the US.
    assholes.

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    just looked into it, and they won't even ship outside the US.
    assholes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe that's what they think of Canadians? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Andyman:

    Bah! At least I have online pic storage I can link to for cheap.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">...or you coulda just used the aol you are already paying for to do it... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #24
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Originally posted by Andyman:
    </font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Peter Peeker:
    just looked into it, and they won't even ship outside the US.
    assholes.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Maybe that's what they think of Canadians? [img]wink.gif[/img] </font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">well, we'll just see how they like it when WE stop "shipping" out our clean water and electricity!!! [img]mad.gif[/img]


    sorry, I just popped in to the rabidfanboys forums...
    gad, what a place... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]

    they're all giddy as schoolgirls cuz Tankman's posting there, Moak's saying everything StV says is a lie...
    I'm really glad I don't see them on the white board much anymore...

  5. #25
    Inactive Member pairadocs's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 15th, 2004
    Posts
    2,781
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    www.photobucket.com - it's free!

  6. #26
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    thankee!

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    And I get accused of snagging stars! [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member Darkest Angel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 12th, 2004
    Posts
    5,299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I still haven't rated anyone...one day, I'm going to go on a tangent and ding the fuck outta all you mofos... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  9. #29
    Inactive Member Andyman's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    13,640
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I would think that any of our puny stars would be beneath your contempt.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •